Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php on line 170

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/webhomen/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/webhomen/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/webhomen/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
WebHomez • View topic - internet marketing journey

Home  |  Forum  |  F.A.Q.  

internet marketing journey

This is the place where we talk about making money on the internet and with your website.

internet marketing journey

Postby goodmast3r on Wed 25. Feb 2009, 14:59

Share your internet marketing journey here. How much have you earn and how do you earn it?
goodmast3r

Re: internet marketing journey

Postby admin on Thu 26. Feb 2009, 16:32

Good question. I'd like to know about some experiences too.

Me I currently make most of my money from regular webdesign for regular clients. I want to get into the IM business but haven't been able to get a stand there yet. May be this site one day will be sucessful enough :)

Tino
admin
Administrator

Re: internet marketing journey

Postby Gringo on Fri 27. Feb 2009, 16:12

Well I have been trying to make some money on IM now for about 6 mo or so. Its been a long hard journey and the only thing I have managed to accomplish so far is buy 2 domains and loose out on $10 a moth for hosting.

Im learning tho and I still am keeping my head up and treading water. Luke has invited me into his 2 months learn how to course so we shall see how things go.

My main goal is to get the internet to start making me a few dollars because i 6 months time I retire from the Army and the way the economy is atm I could use the extra income just in case things dont pan out in the civilian sector.

I have turned myself into a sponge and franticly am trying to soak up all the information I can and get something implemented and turn that into cash :)
Gringo

Return to Money Making and IM, Internet Marketing