Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php on line 170

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/webhomen/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/webhomen/public_html/fa/shared/class/class.fa_pass.php:170)
WebHomez • View topic - skin22 and customization

Home  |  Forum  |  F.A.Q.  

skin22 and customization

The place to talk about website design and get help regarding HTML, CSS, DHTML, etc.

skin22 and customization

Postby Valorie on Thu 14. May 2009, 20:01

I would really like to use skin22 for my website. Do you offer customization services? I would be happy to pay for the tweaks I need. I could figure out how to do it myself, but it would take me at least a week, and that is time better spent writing.

Please let me know!

-Valorie
Valorie

Re: skin22 and customization

Postby admin on Fri 15. May 2009, 09:09

Hi Valorie,

welcome to webhomez.net.
Yes of course I can make the changes. Let me know what exactly you need to have changed and I'll do it asap.

Tino
admin
Administrator

Re: skin22 and customization

Postby admin on Mon 1. Jun 2009, 13:51

Hi Valorie,

firstly sorry that it took me so long to make those changes for your, I was really busy the last two weeks. Anyway I made those changes and sent you download link via PM at the WF.

All the changes I made to that template were simple text changes on the index.html file that can be made with any HTML Editor like Dreamweaver or even Frontpage.

No need to change any graphics or images on that template. Also you will have to still add your aweber form code so that the newsletter subscription will work.

Tino
admin
Administrator

Return to HTML and Website Design